She is ADILA ...

Friday, December 16, 2011

Thank you my customer

Mood blogging meluap luap. bila lappy kembali berada di dalam bilik tidur =)

Even it only just a quick and a simple update, i wanna to sharing something valuable with u all. it sound nice right? yes.. absolutely nice. facing with people everyday makes me more expert to know and learn what is about patient. sound funny. but not at all. become a customer service is not as simple as you said. everyday facing with people. everyday facing with many colors of behave. omg . sometime it make me half crazy frog. yes ! many and many thing happens everyday. i met him, i met her, etc etc etc ...

but it still can keep my smile. coz i know without them, i can't afford to face with all this. even they making trouble, but they also teach me how to face with people in the real world. people said, just like a nut ... but i say it not a simple as you said. then i think if one day i will move from there and come to my real world... it must make me a value thing and cant forget it forever.

thank you again coz you be my customer. customer who teach me everything. customer who show me the real world. thank you so much.

1 comment:

Araa Eiykin said...

blog nk sma nma..:)
dirikutaksempurna.blospot.com